Dive Back In
The aquarium is good to go with lots of measures in place so you can enjoy your visit safely - we can't wait to 'sea' you...
Making your Visit Safe...
We have put safety measures in place for our staff and visitors.
- Please book your visit time slot before you arrive - for each member of your party. Please check the Scottish Government guidelines on group gatherings and any other restrictions that apply on the day of your visit.
- There is a one-way system throughout the building. This is still fully accessible for all exhibit areas and there are ‘shoaling areas’ where you can pause and let others pass.
- Floor markers will remind you and your shoal to keep a safe distance from others. Please keep your shoal together as you explore the aquarium.
- We will be cleaning all high touch areas and toilet facilities rigorously throughout the day.
- Please make use of the hand sanitising stations within the aquarium and try to avoid touching the tanks.
- We kindly ask you to wear face coverings in line with government regulations for indoor spaces.
If you or anyone in your group is showing symptoms of Covid-19, please keep us all safe by staying at home.
Dive Back In!
Your visit will feel a little different from before - but we hope it will be just as much fun! This short film shows you what to expect:
As ever our enthusiastic Marine Masters are always on hand to answer your questions – from a safe distance!
Our feed shows and presentations are all suspended for the time being to avoid gatherings of people in doors, but we are pleased to offer guided Rockpool Rambles on select dates throughout the summer holidays. Theses sessions must be booked in advance.
There are lots of new things to see inside too!
Bright wall displays throughout the aquarium give you loads of information about the marine habitats of the Moray Firth and our sea life. We hope you enjoy the new look and hands on features.
You can 'Dive in Deeper' by scanning the QR codes everywhere to access more information - or download our Dive in and Listen audio tour in advance of your visit. There is free Wifi in the aquarium.
Look out for the new display on the problem of plastics in the oceans to see what you can do to help.
There are no items in this category.