Dive Back In
The aquarium is good to go with lots of measures in place so you can enjoy your visit safely...
Making your Visit Safe...
We have the safety of our staff and visitors at our heart of our operations and still need to keep everyone at a safe distance within our exhibit spaces.
- Please book your visit time slot before you arrive - for each member of your party.
- We kindly ask you to wear face coverings in line with Scottish government regulations for indoor spaces.
- Floor markers will remind you and your shoal to keep a safe distance from others. Please keep your shoal together as you explore the aquarium.
- We clean all high touch areas and toilet facilities rigorously throughout the day.
- Please make use of the hand sanitising stations within the aquarium.
If you or anyone in your group is showing symptoms of Covid-19, please keep us all safe by staying at home.
Dive Back In!
This short film shows you what to expect:
As ever our enthusiastic Marine Masters are always on hand to answer your questions – from a safe distance!
There are lots of new things to see inside!
Bright wall displays throughout the aquarium give you loads of information about the marine habitats of the Moray Firth and our sea life. We hope you enjoy the new look and hands on features.
You can 'Dive in Deeper' by scanning the QR codes everywhere to access more information - or download our Dive in and Listen audio tour in advance of your visit. There is free Wifi in the aquarium.
Look out for the new display on the problem of plastics in the oceans to see what you can do to help.
There are no items in this category.