Dive Back In
We are excited to welcome you back!
Our team has been working hard to make the aquarium safe for our visitors and staff as we open again after the Covid-19 lockdown.
Making your Visit Safe...
We have put safety measures in place for our staff and visitors.
- Please book your visit time slot before you arrive - for each member of your party.
- There is a one-way system throughout the building. This is still fully accessible for all exhibit areas and there are ‘shoaling areas’ where you can pause and let others pass.
- Floor markers will remind you and your shoal to keep a safe distance from others. Please keep your shoal together as you explore the aquarium.
- We will be cleaning all high touch areas and toilet facilities rigorously throughout the day.
- Please make use of the hand sanitising stations within the aquarium and try to avoid touching the tanks.
- We kindly ask you to wear face coverings in line with government guidelines for indoor spaces.
If you or anyone in your group is showing symptoms of Covid-19, please keep us all safe by staying at home.
Dive Back In!
Your visit will feel a little different from before - but we hope it will be just as much fun! This short film shows you what to expect:
As ever our enthusiastic Marine Masters are always on hand to answer your questions – from a safe distance!
Our feed shows and presentations are all suspended for the time being to avoid gatherings of people, but you can enjoy a new ‘Dive in and Listen’ audio tour as you explore.
You can download it here in advance of your visit, or stream to your own device as you go around the aquarium - just look for the QR codes. There is free Wifi in the aquarium.
Look out for the new Southern Trench display that leads you to the darkest depths of the Moray Firth. Find out how animals make their living way down where the sun doesn't ever reach...
There are no items in this category.